Microsoft Dynamics 365 for the Construction Industry
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement has revolutionized the construction industry by addressing the lack of digital transformation among manufacturers and general contractors.
It has helped companies by digitizing and automating crucial aspects of their business, from lead generation to customer service and service, and more, effectively modernizing the industry to meet modern demands and win more contracts.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM software provides a set of specialized applications and tools to meet the specific CRM needs of general contractors and manufacturers, rather than confusing them with unnecessary options and applications.
Learn how this customized solution can help you improve your business and achieve your goals.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Tracking the bid pipeline, as well as activities with manufacturing agents, wholesalers and distributors, via Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Tracking projects and activities with third parties (architects, engineers, suppliers, etc.), via Microsoft Dynamics 365 Management Tools
- Manage complex activities and opportunities to help convert more leads and manage complex opportunities
- Integrate the customer efficiently and conveniently for both manufacturers and general contractors
- Automate communications and activities to unlock your full digital potential and reap the benefits
- And much more!