According to Forrester’s article “The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q1 2014, the companies that implemented marketing automation tools noticed a strong relationship between their sales and marketing through various elements.
- A 13 % advantage when defining and executing programs on the ground
- A 17 % improvement when working with customer and prospect requests
- A 12 % benefit in managing pipeline leads
Furthermore, the current reality of companies knew important changes, the consumers are more educated, and before making a decision of purchase, they make many searches. According to DemandGen Report:
- 78% start the buying process with a web search
- 50% turn to social media and peer reviews
To have more information about the best practices of generations of inbound leads, I strongly advise you to download this eBook: generate inbound leads, strategy and best practices.