We are looking for a talented individual with a keen sense of business process best practices and a flare for IT consulting. The new employee will have an initial training and on-boarding for a period of 3 to 6 months. During this period, they will work with a senior project manager to better understand our internal unique implementation process. Doing some shadowing at first to become more autonomous, they will participate in discovery calls, strategy meetings, elaboration of scoping documents, and coordination of the implementation project tasks with our IT development team.
As they become more familiar with our processes they will start managing projects independently within a team. They will be assigned new customers and new projects. All projects are supported by a senior project manager in an effort to help ensure the success of it. We encourage our employees to benefit from their exposure to unique companies within the mandates they work on, and our fun, nurturing environment at Solutions Metrix.
• Understanding and documenting client business needs, objectives and processes
• Understanding the functionality required for client’s CRM, incorporating improved process and proposing opportunities for improvement
• Be in constant contact with our customer base to be proactive in anticipating needs as well as offering improvements
• Act as the contact person for existing clients requiring assistance and maintain a collaborative relationship with them
• Provide training
• Experience in customer facing roles
• Experience with CRM, or ERP or CMS systems is required
• 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Comfortable with technology
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Aptitude to define priorities and to plan delivery
• Knowledge of standard sales processes
• Proactive with client needs, focus on clients
• Strong communication skills (writing and spoken)
• Ability to explain complex concepts simply
• Desire to understand the Why in order to improve the How
• Thrive in a challenging fast-pace environment
• Ability to formulate solutions by asking the right questions
• Not afraid of a roadblock, but see is as an opportunity for improvement
If you have the qualifications required for this position, apply now!