Working within an agile team, the role includes technical and functional interventions, and providing the necessary specifications for developers. The role will involve a large part of analysis, but will also include technical work. The purpose is that, as a functional analyst, the person will continue to contribute technically when a strategic intervention is required. The person will also act as a resource for developers to ensure their understanding of clients and projects needs. Other tasks related to the function include the production of documentation, summary assessment of tasks and monitoring of implementation, according to specifications.
We are seeking a person who loves technology, but do not just want to do programming, but also work specifications for a team while maintaining current knowledge. In addition, we work with different architectures and languages, thus expanding their skills.
• Assist in the analysis of business needs, propose solutions and functional documentation even in complex conditions
• Assist with data migrations, integrations and interfaces with existing systems
• Supervise developers in the progression of their work
• Check scenario tests and perform functional testing solutions
• Conduct tests, support during production start
• Diploma in computer science and 5 years of programming relevant experience
• Strong interest in development specifications
• Experience in systems integration
• Experience with databases an important asset
• Knowledge of networking interfaces (APIs) an important asset
• Autonomy, sense of initiative and great sense of organization
• knowledge of Jira, Confluence software (an asset)
• Bilingualism English and French
If you have the qualifications required for this position, apply now !