The Solutions Architect will participate in the selection, design, development, and evolution of best practice solutions meeting the technological requirements of Solutions Metrix’s clients. You have the ability to adapt systems to our clients’ exacting needs, and you actively participate in the elaboration of internal parameters of our clients’ systems architectures.
• Participates in the design, development, documentation and parameters for system architectures.
• Participates in the development of architecture parameters that ensure compliance in a perspective of integration and reusability; ensure the evolution of development tools and continuous integration processes.
• Develop and document standards for data transfers and inter systems communications in accordance with the standards and internal protocols.
• Assist the various teams in the identification of solutions according to proven standards; offers support and expertise where required.
• Recommend improvements to ensure the evolution of information systems according to client needs.
• Write functional and technical specifications – analyze the impact of solutions proposed by both internal and external development and support teams.
• Submit solutions and proposed modes of operation.
• Prepare implementation guides in order to ensure quality of implementations.
• Participate in various projects where your expertise is required.
• Bachelor of computer science.
• Five (5) years of relevant experience in functional analysis, system analysis or solutions architecture.
• Knowledge of one of the three components of the management of the customer relationship (CRM): marketing, marketing automation or customer service.
• Experience in system integration.
• Experience with different customer relationship management systems (CRM) such as Sugar, MS Dynamics, Salesforce or other.
• Experience with large data bases or data warehouses is an asset.
• Knowledge of networking application programming interfaces (APIs) is an asset.
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence are assets.
• Autonomous, initiative and good organization skills.
• Thoroughness and timeliness.
• Bilingual English and French required.
If you have the qualifications required for this position, apply now !